The Woodlands Lacrosse Coaching Openings
June 10, 2017
The Woodlands Men’s Lacrosse Club, Inc., The Woodlands, Texas
One of the top lacrosse programs in the State of Texas, The Woodlands Lacrosse features Junior Varsity, Division II Varsity and Division I Varsity teams with over 75 players. The DI and DII programs each won the City Championship in the 2016-17 season. The Woodlands has a very strong youth lacrosse program that feeds approximately 25 new players into the high school program each season. We are seeking qualified individuals to serve in the following positions:
*Junior Varsity Head Coach
*Junior Varsity Assistant Coach
*Goalie Coach (for DI, DII and JV teams)
JV Coaching Positions
Preferred candidates should have played lacrosse at the collegiate level or have at least three years coaching experience.
Expected duties to include:
- Develop young men with character, integrity and a strong work ethic
- Plan and attend all practices during the Spring season
- Attend all games
- Work with Varsity coaches to schedule games
- Learn the offense and defense run by the Varsity coaches and implement at the JV level
- Provide instruction during practice to players to help them develop and understand the game of lacrosse
- Coordinate with the board for team needs, such as equipment, field maintenance, etc.
We are seeking an experienced goalie coach to work with goalies for Junior Varsity, Division II Varsity and Division I Varsity teams. This individual will split time between all three teams at practice and attend multiple games per week.
Rob Shearer, President
The Woodlands Men’s Lacrosse Club, Inc.